RCM Performance fuel system
895,00 € inkl. MwSt.
Parallel fuel lines are a great addition to any engine, not only do they provide a more consistent volume of fuel to your injectors but they also yield key safety benefits.
With Subaru’s standard fuel system design, fuel is fed by a pump from the tank to the front of your car passing through the fuel filter (located in the engine bay) before being fed into the fuel rails. Fuel is then delivered to each cylinder one by one, starting with cylinder four.The fuel pressure regulator (situated at the end of your fuel rails) acts like a flood gate, backing up the fuel pressure to ensure a good supply is available for each cylinder.
Experience and logic tells us that a far more efficient way of fueling the engine would be to supply each cylinder with its own equal amount of fuel, ensuring no cylinder is left “thirsty” compared to the rest. This is where a Parallel Fuel Rail design is a far more effective, safe and regulated way of fueling your engine.
With RCM’s Parallel Fuel Rail Kits fuel exits the fuel filter and is then passed through a Y-piece separator which directs fuel to each rail at the same time. Not only does this solve the problem of one cylinder running lean but it also enables the system to hold more fuel in reserve (thanks to the increased diameter fuel rails and lines).
This particular kit is designed for use with modified vehicles where fuel control is paramount to maintaining power and engine safety. Our added Performance Fuel Pressure Regulator will allow maximum fuel control with absolute minimum flow restriction for engines up to and exceeding 1500 HP. Developed with Advanced Bypass Technology and an Enlarged Port Design to provide accurate fuel pressure control across the range, our regulator enables your fuel pump to push more, draw less current, and always meet fuel volume demands with no pressure creep.
When fitting this kit we recommend your vehicle is remapped after installation to ensure all ECU fueling parameters are matched.
• Manufactured from T6061 aluminium.
• Military grade anodised finish.
• CNC machined aluminium mounting brackets.
• Stainless Steel Male / Male fittings for each rail end (15mm shoulder to -6 thread).
• X4 M5x12 Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the fuel rail extrusion.
• X4 M8x20 Cap Head Screws and matching spring washers for securing each bracket to the inlet manifold.
• X4 Nitrile Rubber O-Rings to seal each fuel rail end to its given fitting.
• Material: Goodridge 200 series -6 Braided Nitrile Hose.
• Fittings: Swept Alloy (Cutter style, Re-usable), Alloy Hose End Finishers, Supplied pre assembled.
• Features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo, or intake manifold vacuum connection.
• Holds fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown.
• 1/8 inch NPT gage port.
• Machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy
• Coated with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Anodize colour.
• Relief Pressure Adjustment Range: 35-90 psi (atmospheric reference)
• Maximum Relief Flow Capacity: 3.0 GPM
• Inlet/Outlet Port Size 2x AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Return Port Size AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
Probier unsere Suche, falls du etwas bestimmtes suchst.
Der neuste schrei!
Dings Bums Gerät zum messen von Volumen50,00 € inkl. MwSt.
inkl. 19 % MwSt.
Lieferzeit: bis zu 3 Werktage
Device to measure volume50,00 € inkl. MwSt.
inkl. 19 % MwSt.
Lieferzeit: up to 3 working days
Bohrerset 1.0-5.9mm 0.1mm Steigung HSSCO l SubiTools l + Schneidölinkl. MwSt.
Bohrerset 6.0-10.0mm 0.1mm Steigung HSSCO l SubiTools l + Schneidölinkl. MwSt.
Nicht fündig geworden?
Falls du etwas bestimmtes suchst, was hier nicht im Shop zu finden ist, heißt es nicht, dass wir dir deinen Wünschen nicht gerecht werden können. Schreib uns einfach was du brauchst und wir kümmern uns baldmöglichst darum.